Friday, December 05, 2008

Peach & Blueberry Panna Cotta (Trader Joe's Friday)

I am starting a new segment called "Trader Joe's Friday," where I will give my take on items found at Trader Joe's. Usually I'll see something new at Trader Joe's and more often than not, it's really hit or miss. The panna cotta is to die for. The only issue is that you have to defrost it in the fridge for two hours before you can eat it, so when you have an urge for some yummy dessert, you have to wait! If you have never had panna cotta, it is an Italian dessert made from cream, milk and sugar. I guess it's sort of similar to a creme brulee but more gelatin-like. They fruit also gives it that extra kick of sweetness. Yum!


1 comment :

Unknown said...

It is fabulous. However, they discontinued the item and I am very dissapointed!!!!!