Monday, December 15, 2008

NomNoms: Jin Patisserie (Los Angeles)

I've seen so many mixed reviews on Jin Patisserie. Despite this fact, my friend wanted to try out their afternoon tea. I decided not to order the afternoon tea set because it was very heavy on the desserts. I tend to be more of a fan of savories than of sweets. Instead, I ordered the lunch set. I thought the meal was actually very reasonable and tasty. The ambiance is very cute too. Everyone takes their meals out on the patio, where there is a pretty little fountain. It was a lovely day for some hot tea and sandwiches.

Duck proscuitto on white bread with brie, lettuce, and tomato;
chips and salad with lemon dressing


The lunch set also comes with a cake.
I can't remember what it was though.

This is the afternoon tea set: Egg finger sandwiches, savories,
homemade scones, butter cake, praline & Chef’s selection
of mini sweet pastries

Jin Patisserie
1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, CA

No comments :