Saturday, November 01, 2008

NomNoms: Into My Garden Tearoom (Dallas)

Afternoon tea is an activity I share with only my sister and my friend, Stef. We had to drag Chris along unwillingly because we had a full day planned afterwards. The tearoom is located inside of a toy store in downtown Plano, which seems a little strange but still, it is one of the most popular tearooms in the Dallas area. The dishes were lovely and the food was mostly good. The only things I didn't particularly care for were the sweet breads.



Fine china settings




Finger sandwiches




Scones and sweet breads




Desserts


There was a baby adoption nursery inside the toy store. It was scary especially since they play sounds of babies crying.



Into My Garden Tearoom
1017 E 15th St
Plano, TX 75074

No comments :