Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NomNoms: Waffle House (Dallas)

My flight into Dallas was two hours late. When I finally got in, it was past 1AM. My sister and Chris picked me up, and we went to Waffle House! Do you know how dead the suburbs of Dallas are at 1AM? The place was completely empty besides us and another group, which meant that service was a little too attentive.

I've decided I don't like grits. They taste like buttery oatmeal. The works hashed browns taste like chili cheese fries! Everything else was pretty tasty though. The waffles are much lighter than they appeared and the bacon was perfectly crisped!



Hot chocolate




All-star Special - Waffle, grits, toast, bacon and eggs




Grilled bacon and egg melt with "the works" hashed browns


Waffle House
1613 W Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010

No comments :