I decided to go the practical route and picked out two new items for our kitchen. As you know from my previous posts, Raisin Bread and I have been cooking quite often at home. While we have made lots of healthy meals, a few of our cookware and electronic items died as a result.
We needed a new hand mixer to replace the one that broke, and I chose the Proctor-Silex Hand Mixer. This model is extremely non-fancy and is pretty generic, but I liked the price point and it does the job that it was meant to do. I've only used the mixer once so far and it was to make a Hong Kong-style egg custard tart. It came out beautifully!
Proctor-Silex Hand Mixer Features:
- Bowl rest feature
- 125 Watts
- Beater eject
- 5 speeds
Farberware Superior 8" Skillet features:
- Deep skillet
- Superior nonstick interior for fat-free cooking
- Even heat distribution throughout the entire pan for perfect cooking performance
- Comfortable, riveted handle is oven safe to 350°F
- Cleaning and care: Dishwasher safe
- Color: Black
- Overall dimensions: 3" H x 8.5" W x 14.25" D